De: "Тихомир Ненчев" <tisho.nenc...@gmail.com>
À: L10N@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Lundi 9 Octobre 2023 23:44:54
Objet: Translation help

Hi there :)
I download Apache OpenOffice from your web site openoffice.org
I saw message that your team need help to complete translation into
Bulgarian language.

I'm from Bulgaria, live and work here. I can help you to complete
translation into Bulgarian. I've finished english language school
here in
Bulgaria and have good english language skills.
in bref - i'm interested in helping translate your tasks and want to
be
volunteer in your team..
Greetings

--
С уважение:
адв. Тихомир Ненчев,

Изпратено от Gmail Mobile & Samsung Galaxy А50