Hi Marcus,

Am 11.10.23 um 21:00 schrieb Marcus:
Hi,

thanks for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.

I would like to help you with translating the websites into Bulgarian.

We have created a set of template webpages here [1]. Here you can have a look what the range is. Of course it is also possible to do less. Than the remaining parts will stay in English.

You can use this more detailed description as a starting point [2].

I can send you the complete set of [1]. Should I use you Gmail address?

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/xx/
[2] https://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

Just a note regarding [2]

This is outdated information, we don't use SVN for some years now.

Looks like we need to update another page on our website... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Thanks

Marcus