Am 17.10.23 um 23:05 schrieb Тихомир Ненчев:
I almost finish translating the files that was send to me.

thanks, that's great news.

When i'm done, i'll send them to you. I work directly on the files - i save
the original english text, and "after line" i place a Bulgarian text.. By
that way later you can send me the files that must be updated....

Please send the files directly to me. This mailing list doesn't allow attachments. I'll take care to bring your translations online.

Thanks

Marcus

На вт, 17.10.2023 г. в 16:19 ч. Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
написа: