Considered among the top 100 most popular film festivals in the world, the 12th
annual Great Lakes International Film Festival has officially opened its Call
for Entries for the 2013 Festival, which will be showcasing the best works of
emerging and veteran filmmakers.

>From the feature narrative genre to documentary to animation, experimental,
>horror and Spiritual films, the Great Lakes International Film Festival
>celebrates the film arts in dynamic transition. As emerging technologies
>continue to redefine the form, filmmakers from the Great Lakes region, across
>the country and around the world express the common and the diverse through
>the age-old tradition. -- The art of the story.

For our 2013 season, we are accepting submissions internationally of feature
length and short length films in the genres of Documentary, Experimental,
Religious/Spiritual, Animation, Comedy, Horror, with Horror sub-genres that
include Supernatural, Thrillers, Wicken, Magical, Slashers, Science Fiction,
Suspense, Horror Documentary, Horror Animation and all genres of Music Videos
and GLBT films for the 2013 festival.

We shall accept all ranges of music videos.

If there is anything as universal as the ageless storytelling of motion
pictures, it's the music that makes up life's soundtrack.

The 2013 Great Lakes International Film Festival shall accept Music Videos from
around the world of cross-continent and cross-genre productions.

We shall accept Music Videos of all genres from Pop, Punk, Rock, Alt-Country,
Country-Western, Folk, Reggae, Hip-Hop to Electronica, Jazz, Blues, Zydeco,
Industrial, Metal, Hardcore, Gothic, Karaoke, Avant-Garde, World Music, and
Experimental.

The 2013 Great Lakes International Film Festival will accept all forms of
Religious, Christian, and Spiritual films including African, African American,
GLBT, Black, Hispanic, Islamic, Latino, Native/Aboriginal and student films
from the United States and around the world.

Showcasing the best films of the 2013 season, the Great Lakes International
Film Festival will be held LIVE in the great city of Erie Pennsylvania in
September 2013, with our online festival taking place September 19th thru
September 30th, 2013.

For more information, rules, deadlines and fees please visit
www.greatlakesfilmfest.com