From: change-li...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:change-li...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:21 PM
To: change-li...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [change-links] *? 2 ALL: OBAMA: US WILL USE MILITARY FORCE TO
ENSURE 'FREE FLOW OF ENERGY' FROM MIDEAST - WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS?*

Like The 50s Brinkmanship -  threaths and intimidations.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat

'FREE FLOW OF ENERGY' FROM MIDEAST - WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS?

<http://southweb.org/lifewise/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Dees-Exxon-Mobil-armed-forces-great-one.jpg>

Hi Team!

*? 2 ALL:

OBAMA: US WILL USE MILITARY FORCE TO ENSURE ‘FREE FLOW OF ENERGY’ FROM MIDEAST
-

<https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3pzaWA3gt6m65ZcrbCoIh8_K8EV05dba14pG44htxWrOWkR49>

Democracy Now reports:

In his U.N. address, President Obama openly embraced an aggressive military
doctrine backed by previous administrations on using armed force beyond the
international norm of self-defense. Obama told the world the United States is
prepared to use its military to defend what he called "our core interests" in
the Middle East: U.S. access to oil.

President Obama: "The United States of America is prepared to use all elements
of our power, including military force, to secure our core interests in the
region. We will confront external aggression against our allies and partners,
as we did in the Gulf War. We will ensure the free flow of energy from the
region to the world."

  <http://militarylies.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54fa06e028833010536dee86b970b-800wi>

Obama: U.S. will use military force to "ensure free flow of energy" from
Mideast – what are your comments?

Greg Dempsey
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SECULARHUMANIST/>
Voice of the People