Catch Josh Ruebner's *Shattered Hopes* Tour Near You, Oct. 8-14

Dear Karin ,

Last month, Verso published my first book, *Shattered Hopes: Obama’s
Failure to Broker Israeli-Palestinian
Peace<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=UIgWYQxiXJO0e6pOVLFfsFPvOkbDPPma>
*. I'm excited to be coming to Southern California for *ten book tour
events<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4Kx1IWtqykxsaZFBcOUP8VPvOkbDPPma>
* in *Culver City, Los Angeles, Garden Grove, Irvine, Riverside and Pasadena
*, Oct. 8-14.

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=UHWUfx4tbzyItbKmkG%2FBhVPvOkbDPPma>

Here's a *five-minute
video<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=GgTEgkLfp900phZ5Vpm5I1PvOkbDPPma>
* previewing my *Shattered Hopes* book talk.

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=q30XswkSG7pmlylM%2B4qgx1PvOkbDPPma>

*Click
here<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PcVwvazIV6WprUUCxKLkVadaqGOE3Yt3>
* or on the image below for full event details and a larger version of the
image.

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VunO5jdNn8sPXk%2FjtoGCBadaqGOE3Yt3>

All events are free and open to the public and books will be available for
signing.

Hope to see you there and please spread the word to your friends who might
be interested. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Josh Ruebner
National Advocacy Director