*Yes , this has been going on for over 12 years now, many intelligent
agencies working on it inside and out, many NGO's and 400 US companies
along with many other countries doing it also.*
*
*
*As I have been saying and some in Venezuela, kick out the US and others
doing it and cut off the oil, complete the revolution...*