I'm completely in agreement with your statement here.

The USA in Central and So. American even before we picked a fight with
Spain to take away Cuba and the Philippines etc, this is standard
procedures for a Country, if one reads the early foundations and follows
WHO PAID FOR THE REVOLUTION and WHY, you'll understand this was founded to
support Big Business interests.

http://www.yachana.org/teaching/resources/interventions.html

http://www.globalpolicy.org/empire/us-military-expansion-and-intervention/26024.html

http://kpnet.dk/artikler/global_debat/2002-1126_us_imp_basic_stats.htm

That is the America WE ARE. No amount of Nationalist schooling and Media
Propaganda can change what we do in actions.

Why did Washington spend the winter in Valley Forge without supplies?
Funding was cut off the instant the draft that said 'We the People..." was
aired at the Revolutionary congress, and everyone Alexander Hamilton
Represented, walked away.

Our history makes so much more sense understanding the basics like that,
and that the ONLY ship in Boston harbor that was uninsured, is the one
those dressed up as Indians went and threw the valuable cargo of tea
overboard. The owner of that shipment would have been immensely rich
because the cost of insurance had driven the price of tea 4-5X.

The so called Pirates only attacked uninsured ships coming from Europe,
and even then only a few were attacked, just enough to make insurance
mandatory, and the pirates not enough of a pest the King would protect the
shipping lanes.

The political polarization we get is pure bull shit, it is meant to keep
us occupied and confused. If everyone looked at who would profit, and
never forget the tactics the USA uses, you'd see that YOU AND I NEVER
PROFIT and we are suppsoe to be the Government of this Nation. But
Corporations that invest heavily in Politicians almost always get 10 times
more corporate welfare then all of our social welfare including highways,
police and fire departments.

Getting lost in Political minutia is exactly where 'our betters' want us.
We only have ONE Corporate party with 2 branches, and they fight over who
gets to distribute the riches to those who fund our Political system.

Scott