I have a F.B.I. Because he is what I could afford ..he is wonderful in every way .. Now I hope no one will get upset  ..but I can not see paying big $$$$ for a mixed dog I feel some of the prices these breeders are asking is out of reach and I have to wonder who is breeder to better the breed or just for the big bucks ?.. I don't think it matters weather your dog is a F.B.I. Or a multi-Gen doodle it all goes back to the sire and dam and there personality's.  When I meet some one I don't say OH he is a multi-Gen or a FB1 does it really matter ? How did your friends F1 turn out the one that came out of the paper ?
Renie proud owner of a F1 doodle called Sam I am ...
-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/11/2006 11:03:45 PM
Subject: [labradoodles] Difference between Am and Au doodles?

How would one explain very briefly and simply to someone the
difference between an American Doodle and an Australian Multi-gen?

We have friends who recently purchased a pup from a lab/poodle cross
(this is an F1, right?) from an ad in the newspaper, and can't
understand why we are still waiting for our little multi-gen doodle,
and are going to pay so much more. I would like to answer truthfully,
and defend our decision, but not come off as snobby.

On a side note, do you think the Australian Multi-gen will ever become
an AKC registered breed? It's not important to me, I was just curious.

Donna

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs