Sorry didn't see your question ..what was it ?

-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/12/2006 5:23:08 PM
Subject: [labradoodles] Re: Difference between Am and Au doodles?

Renie, I'm not upset,you're entitled to your opinion, but you didn't
answer my question. but I think it's important to acknowledge the
difference is very important to a certain population -- specifically
those of us with severe dog allergies in the family. An F1 would be
risky for us, as it is my understanding that they often shed, at least
to some degree. The AU multi-gen, and all of the health and genetic
testing that comes with it, as well as the other breeds (there are I
believe 6 approved breeds)infused into the AU, is all done to produce
the most allergy and asthma friendly coat. And one cannot put a price
tag on that for us.
The people who got the F1 from the newspaper have only had him for a
week or so, and I hope it works out just fine. They also got a
labradoodle because of allergies. I don't think they even knew about
AU multi-gens, there are very few breeders in our state.

Donna

--- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "Renie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a F.B.I. Because he is what I could afford ..he is wonderful
in every
> way .. Now I hope no one will get upset ..but I can not see paying
big $$$$
> for a mixed dog I feel some of the prices these breeders are asking
is out
> of reach and I have to wonder who is breeder to better the breed or
just for
> the big bucks ?.. I don't think it matters weather your dog is a
F.B.I. Or a
> multi-Gen doodle it all goes back to the sire and dam and there
personality
> s. When I meet some one I don't say OH he is a multi-Gen or a FB1
does it
> really matter ? How did your friends F1 turn out the one that came
out of
> the paper ?
> Renie proud owner of a F1 doodle called Sam I am ...

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs