G'day, Eddy here.

kendranvl mentioned:-
<<<< Breeders who are paying $28,000 for a breeding quality dog are not likely to breed the value out of their line by breeding it to a pound puppy. >>>>

Spot on and correct, and obviously for many reasons and the first thing that comes to my mind with a pound puppy there is NO history through the lines regarding hereditary health issues and temperament. By the way, with my boy I might first think about using "high generations" but then there are many factors to consider when the time comes later on and where I feel I will be discussing a number of things with RM and even daughter in TP plus maybe even others with Australian Labradoodles. Oh and my boy is an "Australian Labradoodle" called "RM Billies Yogi Bonanza" (aka Quincy) as seen on this webpage:-

Eddy Safianski
Sale Victoria. Australia
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:-
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~safcav/

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs