While waiting I recommend purchasing several "Proud parent of a Labradoodle, Got Labradoodles??, and I love my Labradoodle T-shirts, sweat shirts, license plate frames etc....,  e-bay is a great source for that!!!   LOL !!

I am a breeder so I always deal with them in a group.   I find they look to me as their leader, they make eye contact where as other dogs do not.   They thrive on human contact.  Be prepared to give it!!

Finally, lots of things to chew on, a bored puppy will choose his own chew toys and probably won't choose the same thing that you would choose!!    ( mine love to get the rolls of paper towels and unroll them )

Last thing....buy cameras, batteries and warn all friends that you will be showing pictures and talking about nothing else for the next few months!!

Good luck
Kathie

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs