Thanks.

He is not even a year.  He will be 1 on dec 28.  That will work to
his advantage the vet says.

Lori

--- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, stefanie billitier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> gosh...I am so sorry but glad that he is going to live and he will
learn quick how to get around. how old is he?
> steff
>
> Lori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                                  My furbaby, Rex, had an
accident with the riding lawn mower.  My
>  husband also learned a valuable lesson (put the dog on a tie out
when
>  mowing).
>
>  He lost his right front paw in the accident and as a result the
vet
>  was forced to amputate the entire limb.  My baby came home
today.  He
>  has already learned to walk on 3 legs though bathroom duty is a
>  challenge (he fell over the first time he tried).
>
>  I am sad but so happy that he is still with us .... it cound have
been
>  worse.  He is wearing a t-shirt to protect the incision and looks
>  sorta cute in it... I will probably keep dressing him until his
fur
>  has regrown.
>
>  I have never had such an attachment to a dog and this has been as
bad
>  as if it were one of my children.
>

> STEFFANIE BILLITIER
>   Rochester NY 14606
>    mom to 4 sphynx cats
> Elvis,Bailey,Bobo,Loki
> 1 AHTdog named Rossi
> and three  2 legged kids
> nicholas,jacob,gabriella

> Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-
Phone call rates.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional