Our baby -- who passed 60 pounds at 5 months -- has "volunteered" for
obedience class.  I've posted a couple of new photos from his last
session.  He's a star pupil, but I think it's because he likes to show
off for the trainer.  Not too much of the training has transferred to
his home environment.  He's like a different dog when he walks into the
classroom, like: "Oh, this is where I'm supposed to be good and do what
I'm told!"  :^}

-R.S.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: