R.S. mentioned:-
<<<< Not too much of the training has transferred to his home environment.
He's like a different dog when he walks into the classroom, like: "Oh, this is
where I'm supposed to be good and do what I'm told!"  :^} >>>>

Training Clubs are where dog owner learns how to train, then it's up to the
owners to spend at the very least the same amount of time and dedication at
their home as they do at the Training Club. Some Training Clubs are more
orientated towards showing/trialing performance yet some others are more
orientated towards domestic performance, and it's up to each dog owner to seek
out which Training Club and their classes are more suited to their particular
requirements.

Eddy Safianski
Sale Victoria. Australia
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]