Well, now that it is raining more, we have found out what Molly enjoys
almost as much playing in mud as she enjoys playing ball. (see the picture).

This morning, I gave Molly a bath in the tub. She loves it so much that I
think she could spend hours in there under the water. I finally got her out
and dried her off with towels and a hair dryer, and then let her romp in the
house. When I started to rinse the tub out with the shower, she ran in from
the other room and leaped right back into the tub. She is truly a water dog.

John

John Morehead

[EMAIL PROTECTED]