lol that is just the cuties photo ever. love it! my maxie loves the mud as well
as she has been digging in my flower bed. she is black so you can not see it as
well. but does leave foot prints on my tile floors! she too loves the water as
she joined in the tub with my 22month old daughter.
steff

John Morehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Well, now that it is raining more, we have found out what Molly enjoys almost
as much playing in mud as she enjoys playing ball. (see the picture).

  This morning, I gave Molly a bath in the tub. She loves it so much that I
think she could spend hours in there under the water. I finally got her out and
dried her off with towels and a hair dryer, and then let her romp in the house.
When I started to rinse the tub out with the shower, she ran in from the other
room and leaped right back into the tub. She is truly a water dog.

  John

  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
  John Morehead
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

STEFFANIE BILLITIER
  Rochester NY 14606
   mom to 4 sphynx cats
Elvis,Bailey,Bobo,Loki
2 dogs an AHT named Rossi,
a labradoodle named maxie,
and three  2 legged kids
nicholas,jacob,gabriella

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.