From: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of EddyAnne4
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:32 PM
To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [labradoodles] Re: I have a problem with Sam

Rena, a belly band is basically a diaper for doggies.

Kendra, maybe you should not assume he will stop. Yes one could try a belly
band when they are inside the house, which in some cases works wonders but
in some others cases it does NOT curb the marking behaviour and all the
belly band does is keep the urine off whatever they were trying to mark on,
then there is the matter of some doggies try to pull off the belly bands so
you may still have to keep a close eye on them. In cases where the belly
band does NOT curb the marking behaviour inside the house then that
behaviour is being repeated, associated and conditioned, and if so it could
become very difficult to UNassociate or UNlearn, and some doggies have been
known to wear belly bands for the rest of their life when inside the house.

Eddy Safianski
Sale Victoria. Australia
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com.au
Website:-
http://members. <http://members.optusnet.com.au/~safcav/>
optusnet.com.au/~safcav/