bn
From: "Kristan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Boodles skin is flaking when I pet / scratch him.  I wash him about
> once every two weeks so I think it's the dry, cold weather.  Any
> advice on how to moisturize his skin without making him greasy?
>
> Thank you,
> Kristan

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message ---

Boodles skin is flaking when I pet / scratch him. I wash him about
once every two weeks so I think it's the dry, cold weather. Any
advice on how to moisturize his skin without making him greasy?

Thank you,
Kristan

--- End Message ---