I wanted to be sure and thank everyone for their advice.  I have stopped
bathing Boodles so much, I only hose him off now, I've started brushing him,
and I am giving him one fish oil capsule a night and it's made an incredible
difference!  I really appreciate everyone's help and Boodles is so glad you
straightened his Mommy out.

  :-) Kristan

Kendra Vestal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          You may also try to bathe him using Head n' Shoulders, we have used
it and
it does work. I agree with Carol who recommended less frequent bathing.
Your Labradoodle (depending on type) only needs bathed 1 to 2 times a year
with soap, other times he should be fine if hosed off. Brushing your dog is
more important than bathing as brushing will release the oil in his skin and
distribute it though his coat, you will find with frequent brushing you're
able to get out dirt and any foul odor.

Thank you,

Kendra J. Vestal

Noble Vestal Labradoodles