I know amongst are ranks are many experts on almost everything, and now I am
seeking suggestions for anything that can help me with bronchitis.  I caught
a cold about a week ago, and just as it was about to go away, it was very
rude and turned into acute sinusitis and acute bronchitis. My doctor gave me
an Rx for Levaquin, which is starting to do its thing, and I've been
drinking lots of chicken broth to the extent that I think I'm going to
sprout feathers anytime now.  I've also been having lots of fresh-squoze
orange juice and the hot water-vinegar-honey thing.  At least my fever's
gone down from where it was for two days (104.1) to a more manageable 99.2.

Anyone in lace-land have any other old-fashioned (or new-fashioned) aids to
getting bronchitisi/sinusitis to hurry up and go away?  I do want to thank
"Dr." Tamara Duvall, however, with providing us with the usual humour almost
everyday to read -- laughter is excellent medicine!!  (Even though it
initiates a coughing fit...)

Thurlow in Lancaster Ohio
who just learned all about the Mighty Mississippi this morning on the
History Channel
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]