le 6/07/05 8:47, Helene Gannac à [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

 When will our leaders be finally convinced that the weather is indeed
> changing, and it might be our fault!

thought it was better to switch my answer to chat.

when their offices get  flooded and they have to swim for dear life ....i
guess..... lol ... or when some of the pacific islands just go under and
they have to find a room for those who used to live on them ... ???

dominique from Paris, cool and grey this morning whereas it was 25C
yesterday afternoon !!!