Avital, they are great and so intricate - must take you hours to do.

I started my Christmas shopping today - went to Bluewater, one of the biggest indoor shopping malls in Europe. I had lunch in Ponti's, next to The Pier, and overhead are several decorative panels which reminded me of your paper cutting, except that they are each about 3 metres / 10 feet long and are of fish and birds etc. Can't find any pics of these panels on the web so I'll try to remember to take my camera next time I go there.

Brenda