On Jan 10, 2009, at 7:09, Agnes Boddington wrote:

We have a few of big birthdays coming up this year:

So are we :) Severn (my husband) will be 85 in March, my stepdaughter will be 50 in July, my step-daughter-in-law will be 60 in August, my cousin in Poland (closest I have to a sister) will be 75 later in the same month, my sister-in-law will be 80 in September, and I'll be 60 in October. The only ones "out of tune" with this "march of fives" are the "small fry" (the younger generation)... :)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/