----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Nathan" <j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk>

Pineapple-orange Delight Crumb Cake

Topping:
1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons unsweetened orange juice concentrate (Minute
Maid Reduced Acid)
1 teaspoon water
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Cake:
3/4 cup unsweetened diced pineapple tidbits, drained
2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind (depending on taste, use additional 1/8
teaspoon)
6 egg whites or 3 extralarge eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 1/4 teaspoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened orange juice concentrate (Minute Maid
Reduced Acid)
1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice (any brand)
2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda