Adam blamed Eve; Eve blamed the snake and the snake didn't have a leg to stand on.

Keep taking my name in vain and I'll make rush hour longer. - God

There are some questions that can't be answered by Google.

Honk if you love Jesus; text while driving if you want to meet him.

Read the Bible; it's user friendly, plus we offer tech support here on Sundays at 10.30.

Church parking trespassers will be baptised.

Whoever is praying for snow, please stop.

How do we make Holy water? We boil the hell out of it.

WHAT IS MISSING FROM CH CH? UR

Every day above ground is a good one.

You may party in hell, but you will be the barbecue.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK