My copy of the Bulletin arrived today and I rushed off to my
easy chair to savor it!!  Debra has really done a
magnificant job, once again.  Devon - your article had me
hugging my sides laughing!  So funny.  Thanks for a
wonderful article.  I loved seeing Tamara's fan on the back
cover!  But I've seen it "up close and personal", and in 3-D
it's even better.  But as pictures go, these are wonderful!!
Doris Schick's mat, "The Tournament" is just stunning... and
makes this newbie to Binche absolutely drool... not to
mention groan at the prospect of having to acquire so many
more bobbins before such a piece can be made!!  And I really
appreciated Kate Henry's "expert eye" on Debra's beautiful
old needlelace mat.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA