Thank you, Clay, for all your compliments...You are kind, and I can tell
Terry
that your first piece of lace was definitely not gauze bandage! You do
have a
way with words, tho.

For Goodness sake, I don't want anyone to feel crushed because I
hollered at
Janice for posting a synopsis of the latest IOLI Bulletin! Fact is,
Tamara
asked who bit me? <g> I didn't mean any criticism, just a personal
observation.  I didn't have to read Janice's posting. She is a
delightful person
and a talented designer and lacemaker. I shall miss seeing her at IOLI
Convention in August.

Wasn't the IOLI Bulletin stunning?  Debra gets a "high ten" (five isn't
enough)
for every issue.  The pictures and articles are the best of the several
lace
magazines that I receive. And I admire those who send articles,
pictures, and
patterns for publication.  I'm too lazy. I'm too old as well. Thank
goodness we
have Arachnid who do get published.  Love you all

A Certified Hillbilly FFV Curmudgeon,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA,