I like the idea of seven panels...  but I think the piece would be far more
dynamic if they weren't all the same size and shape!!  It may be that in
the end, the best design IS one which includes all the panels the same, but
let's not carve that in stone just yet.

I suggest that anyone who would like to draw a proposal for this project
should do it!  It would be nice if we could then send a proposal to Jo to
mount on the Yahoo site "anonymously", and use the designs submitted as
further creative fodder.  By having the proposals "anonymous", we won't be
influenced by any preconceived notions about the person who submitted it
(pro or con).

Jo - are you willing to do that?

Clay

Clay Blackwell