Hi Liz,

        I hope for your sake, that Helen *does* come and pick up her straw
pillow  :-)  You jogged my memory about the typewriter
mats..................  :-)   I still have my old IBM Selectric Golfball
somewhere and I'm trying to remember if it still has its original felt mat
or has it got the new-fangled plastic one with felt feet??  Hmmmmmmmmmm,
must do a search.

        And Ruth, I still swear by my sawdust pillow.  I've had it since I
first started making lace way back in 1989 and its still going strong  -  a
wee bit heavy seeing its a 22" but it sure holds the pins when you tension.

Regards to all,
Shirley T.  -  in very cold and wet South Australia.  Hooray for the rain.
Apparently its been snowing very heavily in Cooma according to the TV news
so  Noelene can keep the freezing temps  -  how much snow have you had Noelene?