Many thanks to Jacqui from Laceandbits, Cearbhael, Barbara Joyce and
Michelle Long, who sent me advice on reducing the size of my picture of Miss
Channer's Mat, and especially Patty Dowden who did the task for me. (My
antiquated computer could not follow all the advice given - or maybe it was
my antiquated brain!) I have now been able to send out all my Christmas
emails and brag a bit too.
When all the Christmas fever is over I will attempt to put it on the
webshots page.
May everyone on the list have a wonderful holiday season, whatever your
creed, and very best wishes for a New Year with plenty of time for lace and
your other crafts too.
Janis Savage
t/a The Lace Place
South Africa