I just read and accidentally deleted an interesting post in response to a post made by Clay Blackwell. I didn't get the name of the responder, unfortunately, but I was so relieved to see these two messages. Email is such an imperfect medium of communication. We save time by using fewer words than we'd use in conversation, we can't see the poster's facial expression or hear their tone of voice. I must say the responses to Dora Smith have truly intimidated me. I imagine this will be one of very few posts I'll ever make on this board because I figure I'll be misunderstood by someone and get deluged with critical emails and postings. I'm sure Dora was trying to be caring and trying to show her concern but sometimes messages just don't come across that way in email. This is a highly charged, emotional situation and tearing Dora apart because we misinterpreted her response is not gonna help the victims of this horrible deed or the families of victims. Can't we just give people the benefit of the doubt? I know I'm heartsick thinking of the individuals involved and what they're going through but I think flaming Dora just adds to the level of intolerance in the world. donna