Happy New Year, everyone!
Does anyone know whether any of the UK lace suppliers is/will be stocking
Volumes III and IV?
I had a cheque from my MIL for Christmas which would just about buy me the
pair (thus ensuring I spent the rest of the year feeling appropriately
grateful to her!), but don't have Paypal so will have difficulty  converting
my money into a form which Sally can accept.
Alternatively, do Holly Van Sciver or Susan Wenzel accept credit card
payments? If so, I could order from them by phone or internet...
Beth
in a typically damp, grey Cheshire (NW England), hoping to get chance for an
hour or so at her lace pillow between the New Year's Day walk and dinner...
my list of lace to make when I eventually finish  the current project has
grown thanks to the two lace books I receieved for Christmas - La Dentelle de
Bayeux ( Fouriscot & Salvador) and the 2nd Volume of La Dentelle Duchesse
(Fouriscot &Parfait-Laitem) to go with the 1st volume I was given for my
birthday.