On Jan 1, 2006, at 4:27, beth wrote:

Does anyone know whether any of the UK lace suppliers is/will be stocking
Volumes III and IV?

You can ask Sally (I think there is a "contact me" space on her website)
http://www.gis.net/~scbarry/index.html
but I doubt it.

don't have Paypal

It's not terribly difficult to establish (and use) an account with PayPal and it's free for "small potato" users, who don't need to have the credit card ability. It's true that Jacqui Southworth looked over my back and guided me when I first established it but I've used it both ways (receiving and dispensing funds) since, all by myself (well... almost; the other end has to instruct me every time <g>). They even make it relatively easy to calculate the extra one has to add for the international funds conversion.

Alternatively, do Holly Van Sciver or Susan Wenzel accept credit card
payments?

Holly does; can't remember if Susan does or not. But it might be cheaper to go via PayPal (and would extend your gratitude to the MIL that much farther <g>)

my list of lace to make when I eventually finish the current project has grown thanks to the two lace books I receieved for Christmas - La Dentelle de Bayeux ( Fouriscot & Salvador) and the 2nd Volume of La Dentelle Duchesse (Fouriscot &Parfait-Laitem) to go with the 1st volume I was given for my
birthday.

You've trained "them" well... :)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/