Hi All-
Some time ago there was a very interesting discussion about bobbin lace
jewelry. Somebody pointed out the most beautiful bobbin lace colliers made in
sterling silver (I think). Another person pointed out a book published by
Ladies in Lithuania. Unfortunately I lost all this information and I am still
intrigued (more like obsessed) with this way of bobbin lace making.
Would you be able to help me and point me to the right websites or contact
information?
Many, many thanks
Julia in rainy St. Louis