Hello Diana

You are not the only one to have forgotten - I was having a tidy up last week and found the renewal form in a pile of papers - and I then realised that that was why my magazine hadn't arrived!

I put a cheque in the post on Thursday, (along with the library books that I was returning) and confidently expect to receive the magazine this week. As Sue says, they are very forgiving.

I know that direct debit makes that sort of thing easier but I am very reluctant to use it for anything other than absolute essentials such as gas, water, electricity, council tax.

Brenda