Hello all,
In our yesterday's newspaper, was an article as follows.
Lisieux - The parents of a Catholic Saint were beatified in France yesterday at a ceremoney attended by more than 10,000 believers. Louis and Zelie Martin, parents of St. Therese of Lisieux, are said to have miraculous powers to heal children. They are held up as "true models" for modern-day families. Louis died in 1894 and Zelie, a lacemaker, died in 1877.
Does anyone know more about this lacemaking saint?

Lace greetings from Janis Savage in Honeydew, Johannesburg,
where we are appreciating the first rains of summer when the dust settles and all the countryside suddenly turns green.