I believe that in England, St. Catherine has long been regarded as the Patron Saint of Lacemakers. St. Catherine's Day is celebrated on November 25, when Cattern Cakes are the treat of the day! (The name "Cattern" is, of course, a corruption of the Saint's name).
Clay

Sister Claire wrote:
Andrew is a patron of lacemaking, too.

The thing about patron saints is that it is not doctrine and anyone can make
any saint patron of anything.

I chose ZĂ©lie Martin as the patron for my lacemaking because we have a
couple of things in common besides lacemaking.

sr. Claire