I like the fact that Lori printed her design on a card and then attached the
lace so you could take it off and put it on the tree and still have the card.
One other tip which I should have done sooner is to add the name and address
of the sender on the back.  I have some cards that only have the first name
inside and as I say, my memory is getting worse as I grow older.  It is nice
to look back and see where in the world they have all come from.
Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Brenda Paternoster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/arachne/exchanges.htm

Brenda

On 4 Dec 2008, at 08:52, Brenda Paternoster wrote:

> How right you are!
>
> I have several lace and other Christmas ornaments from Christmas
> exchanges and I can't remember  who some of them are from.
>
> Maybe I should put up a web page with them all an and ask if anyone
> recognised their work!
>
> Brenda

I've just done that web page