I have been reading these stories about teachers and students and now
designing!  How do you even begin to design?  Or is this something you think
about when you have more experience?  I have a good teacher/class but
unfortunately these are only evening classes so in the summer I have nothing.
She is a very good teacher with lots of patience (which is just as well for
me) and the students are in the main well behaved.  They have all been coming
to this class for years and a few do not need any help at all.  (I have never
heard any of them talk about designing though.)  If the teacher is busy with a
newbie a couple of them will go and help out someone else if needed.  When
hearing about some of your stories I am very lucky with my class.

Nancy