Before I go out of town tomorrow and come back with a houseful of guests, I
just wanted to say that a lace card arrived from Australia today.  My exchange
partner, Noelene Lafferty did a nice job with a Christmas Tree design but did
not say if it was an original by her.  I hope my card, also a Christmas Tree
design, arrives in Australia soon, I mailed it in November.

Janice

p.s.  Nice to see that my angel design in the Bulletin is being made by others.
 A friend made one from a pattern I sent to her by email but I did not check
the size for her and her angel was smaller than mine.  Doesn't really matter if
the thread works with the pricking size.  I hadn't thought to give the angel a
face so I hope Pene's angels look cute.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org