I'm glad the card has arrived, Janice.   The pattern is from Jean Horne's
book "Colour: What If?".   The original was for a bookmark, but I shortened
it so it would fit on the card.  I have sent a scan to Jenny Brandis for
inclusion in her collection of Arachne 2009 Christmas Cards.

Noelene in Cooma
nlaffe...@ozemail.com.au

> Before I go out of town tomorrow and come back with a houseful of guests,
I just wanted to
> say that a lace card arrived from Australia today.  My exchange partner,
Noelene Lafferty