Devon,

I did a quick Google search and found one in the Powerhouse Museum in
Sydney, Australia. It's English, needle lace, linen, silk, and human
hair.

http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database/?irn=183127

I also found a site on artistic depictions of Judith and Holofernes,
although it's probably not relevant for your piece, which is very
stylized.

http://bjws.blogspot.com/2010/10/judith-and-holofernes.html

Avital

--