Faye wrote --- it is hard getting them connected to a quild or supplier due to
being few and far between and hard for them to find the info online.  Even
though I know a good bit about lacemaking I stink at teaching it or I would do
it.  I will hlep anyone with their problems and give them a few basics but to
stear them to a qualified lace teacher close to them is very hard.

I agree with Faye. I also am not a teacher - I can get people started but then
they are on their own. A page of teachers for every state would be sooo
great!! We lose so many 'possibles' due to no teacher in the area.

 Jane O'Connor
jjo...@sbcglobal.net
New Lenox, IL USA

Good friends are like stars,