OK, so I miss read the email.

I read 'this idea brings to mind light-duty
carbines as potential holders'

I have a vision of a group of shock troops
rushing in to hold my bobbins during my lace making.

This really does
rival my other miss reads.  There was the one where I was walking past the
screen in my reception and read two different ticker tape news bulletins and
in my head I had 'Kerry Katona guilty of weapons of mass destruction'.

Then
there was the Euro Crisis where I read 'ECB warn of melt down of the Euro
Zone'.  My brain wondered what the English Cricket Board was upto.  (Yes, I
know it's the European Central Bank but I think my one is better.)

Apparantly when you miss hear things they are called Mondegreens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondegreen

If you have a few minutes for some
great laughs then have a look at the link below

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/carroll/mondegreens.shtml

Mondegreens are
where you sing things like 'while shepherds wash their socks' not because you
think it's funny but because you think it's what is actually being said.

still think the things my brain comes up with are better than the original on
occasion.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com