I was at a wedding last weekend where nearly all the young women were wearing
those atrocities (shoe style, not the lace!) and a few 40-something's with the
"Demi Moore Syndrome" were also staggering around in them.  I know their feet
will give them serious problems way earlier than usual, but of course they only
think of fashion, and think they'll be young forever.  The smarter ones had
kicked off their shoes before dinner started!

Clay

Sent from my iPad