By August, I should have a much better idea about shoemaking, as the inter-disciplinary group (Women's Journeys in Fiber) to which I belong has assigned shoes as our project for this year. Last year's theme was aprons, and was the first year I had time to belong to the group. Next week our exhibit opens for 10 days at Chicago's Navy Pier, as part of the Flower and Garden show there.

So far I have a form to work on, and an idea to work with, and we'll see if it's technically possible when I get started on it!

http://www.womensjourneysinfiber.com/

Sue

sueba...@comcast.net

I'm wondering if that sort of service is available in North America, because I think we could really start a fashion for making your own lace shoes, and not just for weddings. Anybody know?

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)