Hello David and everyone

I have read that her outfits are given to charity. I do not know in what
way (to remake into other garments?). Certainly the trims could be
repurposed. I like the connection if this is meant to look like Irish
crochet.

David, the blue is perfect for you ;)

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada