My Christmas card from Janet T. in UK arrived yesterday.
Thank you for such a lovely card. I hope you don't mind waiting, but I'll be mailing
your card when I've finished making the lace for your card.

I've been busy working on a large piece of lace for the Grundtvig Project which
will be displayed in April 2013 in Dohna, (near Dresden) Germany, .
It has to be finished by the end of November, so am very busy this week.
As well as doing some proofreading for Antje's "Vuelta ja Cruz" magazine.

Pene in Tartu, Estonia
where it is getting below freezing, & snow predicted soon.