Hello all. I have been very quiet for a while as I have been very busy with a lace project, but now it is coming to an end and I have a query that I hope someone can answer.
What has happened to William Hall Yarns?
I have been buying Bockens linen thread from him for about 20 years and now both email addresses do not work. Is he still in business. I have also emailed to Holma in Sweden, home of Bockens linen, and had no reply from them either. It is difficult to keep up with happenings being so far away from the centres of lace civilisation, but I am hoping that a helpful spider will come up with the answer.
I need to replenish my stock for the lacemakers of South Africa

--
Janis Savage t/a The Lace Place
Honeydew, South Africa, where summer has arrived with temperatures of over 30